Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some Art I Did In Class

I Painted A Picture, With A Program lol It's Called Corel Painter. Not the picture, i mean the program. The picture was at an anime con that me and my friends went to this year. I'm the one in the jacket, scourge is the one in the yellow and blacked striped shirt. The other guy is a bud of mine and Scourge named Brocklee. Tell me how it is, i'll put up the original picture to, so you can see what i did. Be aware that this is the first time i've ever done this type one of these projects or ever used this program.

After


Before

3 comments:

Skye said...

Cool!

This must be my shortest comment ever! Lol!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

katie said...

thats sweet man. you god it almost identical. AWESOME! lol

Karly said...

friggin sweet!