Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Friend Needs Help - Seriously

Friend of mine likes this girl, but doesn't know if she likes him back. And he want's to call her on her phone to check out if she feels the same, and to ask her out. But he can't bring himself to do it. He told me that his heart is saying "You can Do it" but his body and mind are saying "No You Can't." He's done this before, i mean asking a girl out and everything. But he says it's so much harder with this girl, like there's a wall inside him.

What should he do, Should he call the girl and ask her out, and find out how she feels? Or just live without knowing, but saving himself the heartbreak if she doesn't like him?

6 comments:

Dark wolf said...

idk, i mean, if he thinks that the girl likes him back, then yeah, go for it. otherwise, i honestly dont no.

Lief

katie said...

hmmmmmmmmm i think that he should call. i mean everything heals and life moves on. but if he doesn't how could he ever kno. and how can he ever move on if he doesn't kno anything.

Skye said...

He should ask or get someone to ask her for him. Like get someone to ask her what she thinks of him.

It's really hard to live without knowing these types of things. You'll be wondering what could have happened for the rest of your life so he should follow his heart and ask her out. It might be hard but it's something that has to be done or he'll regret it for the rest of his life.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Salom said...

same as dark wolf

Salom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cruz said...

This guy once told me "I'm interested in getting to know you better, but if not that's cool, cuz I like having you as just a friend too" It completely took the pressure off me(if I rejected him) and he didn't look like he'd be hurt or upset if I said no, so we could still be friends. Maybe your friend can try something like that, but he should definately say something. In case you're wondering I did date that guy, and I dumped him a few weeks later when he slept with his best friend's older sister, grrrr boys! But the way he asked me out was good, casual, pressure free ya know. ttyl *^.^* Cruz