Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sprite Movie

It's been a while since I posted about it, but this summer I've yet to work on it. Gonna start it up though. Been meaning to, and I'm finally gonna get a chance to. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Comment on ideas that you think it should be on. I'm curious, give me ideas or any feedback. Put up sprite images of the flock soon.

Alter Fighting Form


Boldizar


Master Of The Blue Flame

Dalton Fighting Form and Child Form




Shimmer Chimera


Eva


Bret


X


Lachlann


Jax


Scourge


Air Born


Avion Jake


Astrid


Dark

7 comments:

Cruz said...

cool sprites ^^

Unknown said...

could ya post a recent sprite of me? id like that buddy

see ya soon

-Dark

Unknown said...

AND i meant to say that those are amazing, lol

Anonymous said...

can you make my sprite have white and blue with blue fire wings pleeeease OwO u dont have to but id like it VERY MUCH!!! :D

Skye said...

Wow!!! They're amazing!!! OMG!!! MINE'S BLONDE!!!!!!! -gasps- hmm... I look pretty good blonde actually :) :P LOL!

Hey, could you make sprites for Sparx, Dark Wolf, Forsaken and I think that's everyone who was left out other than Dark since he already commented about his one. Just an idea. Well someone wants a sprite so I'm just naming people who were left out.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Air Born said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Air Born said...

Niiiice Alter. they are cool.