Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Story

From talking to my friend last night, I was just filled with a bunch of these thoughts about life and Girls and stuff and though I'm not the most romantic person. I still think i have an idea of what a girl would like. Here goes my rendition of an intimate scene between a girl and boy, in my eyes.

Between Us

Laying against the hardwood frame of my bed, I could the sweat sliding down my face in total awe of the angel that stood before me. She was a porcelain doll, her aroma filling my nose with the sweet scent of cherry blossoms and apricot. As her head lay against my bare chest, I could feel the heat welling up inside me ; making her smile as her hands slid across my neck down across my heart hearing the rapid thumps as I was nervous. Her red lips parted to call out my name, whether in pleasure or in awe was just exhilarating. I could feel the tremors retaking my hand all in one motion as she crawled closer to my lips and pressed her's against mine. The heat exploded within a ball of passion as I could feel her moving with me in one motion; her lips parting from mine leaving me gaping in awe from the want that I was feeling. She got up and walked slowly away, making me pant helpless on the floor like a dog for his kibble and I couldn't help myself. I felt the saliva procreating from my lips in an effort to prevent me from choking on how beautiful she was. My eyes drifted slowly from the bottom of her body all the way up to her majestic eyes. I gazed slowly at her porcelain skin which radiated directly in the moonlight making my eyes water in delight, her body was perfectly proportioned like a plate ready to be served and her eyes and hair were the icing on top of an already delectable dish. Her hair became like a small bright brown flame simmering in the auburn pigmentation and her eyes were the moons searing deep through my flesh pinging into my heart every thought she and I had ever conceived. The tremors retook my body and slammed me against the floor to seal me from running to her and doing what I wanted. Then I woke up.

Lol, I bet you were expecting a more........befitting ending. One with more metaphors and details. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not in this PG-13 production. I'll make one M for mature one later. Lol.

1 comment:

Skye said...

LOL nice ending!

CHERRY BLOSSOMS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly