Friday, August 28, 2009

New Song and Piece of Artwork.

This is the Song on the piece of artwork below. Tell me how you like the Song and the piece. Please, feedback etc.



Stop, Slow, Go

It's cold outside, the rain is a blanket of gray.
The streets are lined with people, blank faces passing in a sea of time.
You throw your stuff in the back seat, mascara runs down your face.
The tears have come again, I'm sorry for hurting you like this.

So stop, just hold your car right there.
Are you looking for something to compare?
So stop, slow down and reach for the memories
The cold hard look in your eyes is haunting me.

My pain is burning down into my soul
The scars that I've inflicted have no place to go
The rain pours down and washes you away, Your running for the savior
Where is he today?

So slow, My thoughts are running to a halt
I can't believe stupidity has opened my faults.
So slow, I'm racing inside my endless pain
I've pushed you away, now I can't get away from here.

Your foot hit's the gas petal
Your finally leaving this town
All the smiles, and places are burning to the ground
In your mind, you've already abandoned this small hope
That I'll be the one to go with you to the end of the road.

So Go, Look at the road in front of you
It's paved with all the doors that you've opened, someplace brand new.
So Go, Tell all these memories goodbye
Leave the ones that hurt you and just leave us tonight.

5 comments:

Skye said...

Cool pic and brilliant song! You should really go into songwriting or photography or graphics design or something you know that? :)

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

katie said...

man tht is awesome..... like i said before. YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!!!!!!!

katie said...

man tht is awesome..... like i said before. YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

awesome

Avion said...

very nice bret i no i could never do better