Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Song - Comment And Feedback

OK I just couldn't help it, Looking at Katie's Song I knew i had to step my game up really far just to get to where her level is. This is a song that started to fill me up, while i was reading Kat's song. This is another one I'm gonna write.

Entitled - Don't Tell Me The Truth

Your body holds all your secrets
Your eyes are telling all of your lies
I'm seeing right through your deception
But I still can't bring myself to say goodbye

So Don't Tell Me The Truth
Let's stand here alone tonight
It's me and you in the starlight
So let's keep our secrets tonight

You look out towards him
And I look towards her
Crying on the insides with our lies
You want him and I want her
But We don't want to give up on each other
And I Still can't bring myself to say goodbye

So Don't Tell Me The Truth
Let's stand here alone tonight
It's me and you in the starlight
So let's keep our secrets tonight

We can feel the build-up
The tension is high
My heart is breaking down in two
I can see in your face
The pain that I made
Breaking you in half with heartache
And I still can't bring myself to say goodbye

So Don't Tell Me The Truth
Let's stand here alone tonight
It's me and you in the starlight
So let's keep our secrets tonight

Let's keep our secrets tonight
So please Don't Tell Me The Truth

Probably still doesn't compete with what Kat has, but for such a short notice this has some potential. Please Comment And Give Feedback for me and Katie.

9 comments:

Skye said...

Cool song!

I can't decide between yours and kat's.... um, i might go for kat's song this time, sorry. Your song was still really good though!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Skye said...

If you and Scourge want some ideas for your band, since you two play keyboard and guitar, maybe you should check out some music by The Script.
The band is just three guys singing and playing keyboard, guitar and drums so they're pretty similar to you guys in that way.

I have all of their album except one song on my playlist if you want to check it out. Maybe it will give you guys some ideas for songs or something.

Hope this helps in some way or is even a bit useful. LOL!

This is probably my last day for almost two weeks so I'll see you then. Email me to let me know if either of you post any more videos. Alter, PLAY YOUR GUITAR THE NEXT TIME!!!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Avion said...

cool:)

Karly said...

AWESOME!! you should stay on flamex! btw, check out www.noteflight.com, it's awesome and FREE!!!! plus u can write music on it!

Dark wolf said...

cool song!! u need to stay on Flamex!!! plz! were all gonna miss u soooo much!

-u no how i am.....hopefully...

Avion said...

i agree with karly and wolf and girl.....u should stay on flamex

Cruz said...

omg! I thought you would've already sorted whatever happened out... but I guess you're serious this time huh? well you can't leave Flamex Alter because I've thought about it and I'll just die! Seriously!

See this is what'll happen: you leave Flamex and then I'll wonder whatever happened to Alter? then the nagging question will stay with me until I'm driven into insanity that I just have to find out... so I hire a PI and I find you and I show up at your house and then you have no idea who I am so you call the police and I goto jail! then the judge sees it's my 3rd stalking charge in 2 years (don't ask) and three strikes you're out goes into effect so the i goto Prison! and there they don't let me have caffeine, candy, or chocolate and I start having withdrawal symptoms and DIE! Seriously I would so die! so please Alt don't let me die lol... wow I'm in a weird today... but for reals you should stay, okok I might not die but I'd miss you. Looonnnggg Comment Over

*hugglz* Cruz

X said...

Like the song!!!!

P.S.-- YOU KEEP YOUR BUT IN FLAMEX MISTER! you can't leave!! so don't! or else!

P.S.S -- i like pudding


BYE!

~X

Alter Cosmos said...

You know what's peculiar? That normally no one ever comments on my blog, but as soon as i say I'm leaving Flamex, everyone jumps on my blog to start commenting. That is very peculiar indeed. You still need two more people to comment by saturday or it's adios everyone.

~Alter Cosmos~
-Time is wearing thin, but as long as you bear hope everything might just work out.-