Friday, January 23, 2009

Contest Level One - Poetry

Me and Katie having a contest on who is a better writer because I believe that I am an adequate writer. But Katie thinks I am, personally I believe Katie is a better writer but this is what this contest is for. If you do not know Kat's blog adress, it is katie-mo32.blogspot.com please look at her poem and then compare to mines. Give feedback and tell who's was better.

Entitled - Are We Alone?

Are We Alone?
Everywhere we turn there's a brick wall
We look around at all the destruction
It's a lonely world with just two people

But there is nothing better than spending it with you
Even if the world collapsed, a world without you
Is not a world at all, just a black hole.

Are we Alone?
No we are not alone, there's friends everywhere
There is no more destruction, only hope
A white light beneath the dark abyss of night

So this is not a black hole anymore
It is just the dream, I've always wanted it to be
There's no more to say, and no more to think about
Because the question is not "Are we Alone?"
The question is "Are we ever going to be alone again?"
And the answer is no.

4 comments:

Skye said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Yeep, I'll check it out when I have more time. It's after 11:30pm and releatives only left. I still love your poems by the way, they're really good.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

katie said...

yours is awesome. y wont u listen when i say u r a better writer?!?!?! but w/e. if u win alter u r goin to have to accept it that im an amature writer.
good luck with acceptance

later
☼ katie ☼

Aeeloric said...

awesome, but i think that katie's is a lil better. maybe if u made it a lil longer. both poems speak the truth.

§ sang vampire ALeX §

Cruz said...

I liked them both, but I liked yours better

*hugglz* now you can't say that no more lol ~Cruz