Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dark Gothvian

Well as you may have heard, the leader of Flamex, Dark Gothvian, is currently incapacitated in the Scarvian Belt. Where he was trapped by a demon named Rouka or as some of you may know Chiharu. First order of business is of course, the retrieval of Chiharu and stopping of her rampage. This is very important because we do not need any more death's on our hands. I propose we watch out for her as a precaution and do not trust anyone, you do not know, or who will not reveal their identity's to you because this is endangerment to you as well as the flock.Secondly is me and my friend havoc becoming leaders. I do not demand respect and i really don't mind if I receive or not, I am just here as a fill in for Dark. All I ask is this, respect everyone in the flock equally and Dark we will return as soon as we can possibly get him out of the Scarvian Belt, i am just asking that you hold on and we'll get through this as a team should get through this. Together we rise, but alone we die. This is what i hope you all listen to for now.

~Alter Cosmos and Abel Cosmos~

-Leaders But Not Yet Leaders-

1 comment:

Skye said...

Could you come on the chatbox earlier if that's possible please? I can't talk to anyone lately, only a few people 'cause everyone's coming on after 1am irish time now.

I've tried to sneak back on but every time I'm about to get up to do that, I fall asleep and it's driving me mad.

I haven't talked to a load of people in days and I haven't rpged in a week or longer. I miss talking to different people and rpging. It helps me forget about everything that's stressing me out for a little while.

Basically, it would just make it a lot easier if you could come on earlier. That would be a great help.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly