Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Sprite Movie Of The Flock

This will be my greatest sprite animation ever, or I'm planning for it to be. This is the first episode and will consist of the original members of Dark's Flock Flamex. This is the story of how the founding members came to be and how we ended up together. So this video will have in it - Me-Alter / Havoc / Dark / The Girl / Karly / X / Jax / Tyu / and several other people including Lachlann and maybe 1 or 2 more. Comment if I'm forgetting anyone who was in the original flock, before all the other people came aboard (namely the 40 members we have now). Here are a picture of the sprites I'm using for Havoc, Karly, and Myself. Send me a message if you have any questions, and i will require all the people in this movie besides Karly, and Havoc to give me a description of themselves with their powers so that i may depict you properly. Also if you've used sprites before and have a request as to what you want, please do tell and email me at Dycera_crew@yahoo.com.


This is Alter


This is Havoc


This is Karly

4 comments:

Zeit Exitium said...

sweet man, tight job wit the wings too, id better get cracking with my pivot vid and well see how that goes

Unknown said...

nice job, those really look like the members in my eyes.

NICE wings also,

I really am excited too see what I look like though....

cant wait, nice job. dude, keep it up.

Skye said...

So cool! Keep up the good work!

I can't wait to see what the rest of us look like!

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Tyshiro Tyde said...

What website do you go on to make the sprite vids?

I cant wait to see it!