Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello This Is Zeon

Hello everyone greetings to all of you, I am Alter's Little Brother or as he now calls me, Zeon. I am just saying hello to everyone because Alter is in some trouble right now, he got caught by one of his old friends and they are holding him hostage. He's being tortured as we speak, and we need to immediately go save him. I know where he is but sadly it's blocked by an astrological entity. An old entity we both fought many years ago and we thought she and he died. But it seems they haven't. Here are pictures of both of them and a picture of me if you look at for reference.





That's What I Look Like and now here's the other two, the first is the male - We call him Abel, Abel the Ghost.





Those were pictures I took Recently before he shot me, don't worry I'm perfectly fine, and here's the female - Her name, her true name is Eve Hearts.





And the picture coming up after this is a picture of her mate, or her current mate Levi The Red Hammer. Her past mate was Alter, no offense to Karly, and the relationship didn't last long due to the immediate death of her. I think this is where her anger to him comes from but i wouldn't know.





Please help save my brother, he needs all of us now more than ever. Let's work our best to get him out of their clutches.

2 comments:

Zeit Exitium said...

man. why does everyone keep getting captured.. what a drag.. ill get you out.

Unknown said...

Right... count me in next time we see each other....