Monday, September 1, 2008

There's something inside of me

It's not really inside of me but it's half of who i am, most of you know me as Alter the cosmos controlling entity that protects the earth and dies constantly, most of you know that I am a good, nice person who enjoys having friends around me and enjoys fighting along them to fight entity's like Nightex and Itex. But I've never told any of you what stays locked up inside me, it's a dormant, sinister and sadistic version of myself a version that has no feelings, no remorse, no pain, he is a powerful being or i should say i am a powerful being in this state because he is just a part of me just the other half of the nice Alter you always see. But be warned he is not me in any way, he has no ounce of remembering feelings, friends, or family; he just lives to kill and fight, to decimate and destroy until everything in his path is layed to waste. He also is more extreme than i will ever be and he uses excessive amounts of power and can destroy several dimensions at once with a flick of his finger. So be prepared, he also has the annoying tendency to take over my body and go around like he is still the dominant alter, but you can tell him different from me, one his expressionless face, or two if he has mastered the art of emotion is his eyes, they are very peculiar because from my normal silver foggy color, his eyes are white and unmoving often looking through objects rather than at them. So if i change at anytime, try to stop me, if not kill me.........

3 comments:

Karly said...

I don't think any of us would ever harm you, let alone even try to kill you! It would never even cross my mind!

Alter Cosmos said...

I know but in when I become like that I don't listen to reason. Your only option may be to kill me......

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

Alter, iv been captured by Itex and am being held somewhere. idk where. i only have a few min, if that. please, alert the Alphaflock to my predicament. i only ju