Monday, September 15, 2008

HeHeHe

HeHeHe this is Alter's little brother, he's probably going to be pissed when he finds this post but I don't care because I'm evil hahaha, nope I'm not evil but still, he got into a car accident for those of you who don't know, he sprained his shoulder and twisted his neck, so he's on bed rest. But he keeps moping around the house and it's annoying the hell outta me, so I decided to piss him off by putting this up. He was wanting to dedicate this song to somebody and I know who he wants to dedicate it to. So here's the song awake by Secondhand Serenade, check it out it's a pretty cool song, dedicated to my brother's favorite blond-haired, blue-eyed, short-term friend. No offense to who that person is with the short term. Here's the lyrics:


With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes,
I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do.
You're an angel disguised.

And you're lying real still,
but your heart beat is fast just like mine.
And the movie's long over,
that's three that have passed, one more's fine.

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.


I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue,
but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.

And if it's a hero you want,
I can save you. Just stay here.
Your whispers are priceless.
Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.

Say my name. I just want to hear you.
Say my name. So I know it's true.
You're changing me. You're changing me.
You showed me how to live.
So just say. So just say,

That you'll stay awake for me.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything

7 comments:

Zeit Exitium said...

o... kay then...
Whos the song dedicated to again? is it karly or alpha, they both have kinda short term no offense...

leprechaun taint-
Nemesis Shadowmancer

Alter Cosmos said...

HeHeHe funny, ummmmmmmmmmm I don't really want to say, my brother will get really pissed if i do. He's laying in bed right now anyways, just guess nemesis just guess. Besides it's better to use your own brain to figure it out HeHeHe

Alter Cosmos's Little Brother

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

u better get ready 2 run when Alter is better, caus if he's anything like me, then he will b wanting payback for that, trust me. it was not very smart 2 put up a post on ur bro's Blog when he didnt even ok it.
fly high, fly fast, fly forver.
Phoenix

Alter Cosmos said...

HeHeHe well I'm not a very smart person to begin with anyways. but if he tries to get back at me, I'll just lie to mom and tell her that he hurt me or something HeHeHe

Alter Cosmos's Little Brother

Skye said...

Sorry Alter but who is it ? Just curious, someone on this blog ? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Sorry about your little brother doing that post.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Alter Cosmos said...

Ummm it's Kar, but don't tell anyone.... it'll ruin my reputation lol J/k my reputation sucks anyways haha

Karly said...

oh. my. god!