Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thought I had.

It's in the form of poetry, I'll write it in a story form and a theorization form later.

Blinded

Fighting something on the inside
Black walls eclipse the light from your smile
I'll fail to lie to you anymore
Watching my melting mind fail to understand you any longer.

I've tried to see what was wrong
But nobody could explain to me what I had noticed
Even the collapse of London's bridge couldn't compare
To the despair in my eyes and lungs.

A metaphor for the knife you used to gouge my eyes out
I'm blinded to the truth, but now I can feel everything so clearly
The pulse of the force behind your tracks that repeated over and over
I was only caught in a flurry of a nice tempo, but a horrible lyric

I hate that I have a heart full of pain
Listening to my heart and not my eyes
I should've seen what was coming
But my head's full of stress and I was blinded by your sharp edge

Who am I without eyes,
Without a mind and without a heart?
I'm just blinded
Eyes gouged out with the knife in my back.

2 comments:

Air Born said...

Wow. Cool.

Skye said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good poem!!! :D