Thursday, September 24, 2009

9/24 - Poetry

Hmmmmmmmm, Since I did a rationalization piece last note. I decided to divulge into the arts a get a connotative piece going on here.

Neither here, Nor There.

Standing on the epitome of laziness and ignorance
What is the base I should fall upon ?
My eyes swelter with the pain of understanding
Though my heart pangs with burn of unchangeable factors.

Knees grow weak falling down into a dark abyss
Variations of one statement exist in so many places
To discern the truth from the lies is difficult
When the lies have already become the truth then what is to be believed?

An information terminal balanced on a high-beam
To fall is suicide, but to also fill the fox hole.
With a rather integrated system of emotions and rationality
What is the base I should fall upon?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess that was better than nothing. That's all I've got right now. I shall come up with something sooner or later.

~Alter / Kamryn~

1 comment:

Air Born said...

I like it. Good job Alt.