Friday, July 10, 2009

Next Installment: A Story Again ( Gosh I'm just full of these recently)

This is another story that is just pulsating out of my mind. Enjoy and Comment!!!!!

starrt hinter dem Glas

As the sun set upon the small house, I could see her bathed in twilight. Her porcelain skin was only sparked by the amber hair that flowed flawlessly down to her shoulders. I couldn't stop staring, but then again what foolish mortal I was. Looking toward false hopes to cope with the fact that she would remain an absent deeply rooted in a life I would never obtain. I kept watching her through her through this glass I had made myself, a figment of my imagination of course because I knew she would never look at me the same way I looked at her. I turned away with a smile on my face knowing that she would be happy with someone else and that she liked someone else. I would always be the close friend that would never be anything more. I chuckled at the thought of me ever being able to pull her as I was. The limp muscles in my body, the inability to carry my own weight, the unappealing physical attributes. I was a walking deterrent standing at the crossroads of friend and enemy. I'm awkward, disdainful, strange, weak; I thought to myself. I looked back and saw her staring right back through the glass straight at me. I froze in my place feeling every nerve hold it's breath in my body. The sweat dripped out of my pores in slow motion as I wondered if she saw me looking at her through the glass. Does she know how I feel about her now? I waited silently feeling my heart pump rapidly and the saliva curving down my gullet as she neared closer to me. Her beauty radiated so brightly I could feel the pressure turning my bones into gelatin and my emotions into an amalgamation of fireworks that pressured me into running up to her and kissing her on her crimson lips, but I held my breath and just waited for her to come up to me. Her steps seemed to fly in slow motion, just ticking away at the clock keeping me in the dark abyss waiting for some sort of sign to know if she even had the same type of emotion for me. She passes by me slowly and I can feel the hairs on my arm begin to stand on the ends, charged with a passionate electricity that hit deep within my soul. She turned around and looked at with me with her amber eyes that seared into my flesh heating my heart up with hope and disdain. Her arms surround my body and my arms slip around her waist in an embrace neither passionate, nor heart-warming. It was just friendly and warm like her feelings for a friend, or a friend that was closer than many tried to become. She slips around the corner and I can feel my lips parting to call her name..............but I stop in the middle of my sentence and think for a minute. I'll wait for her, I'm not going anywhere and she's not going to stop me from being that guy. The boy..............the friend...........the infatuated guy starring through his imaginary glass waiting for the right moment and the right time in life to ask her that single question.

Good Story Huh? I don't know where it came from lol. I think It's adequate not great, it could have been a lot better; but it was the best I could come up with lol. Comment PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

katie said...

OMG Alter tht was AMAZING!!!!!! lol. i luved it.
~kat~

Alter Cosmos said...

I Still gotz it rofl.

~Alter Cosmos~

Air Born said...

Lol. hey, that was pretty good.


~Air

Karly said...

That...... was......... WOAH!!!! I'm soooooo jellous of your writing tallent!!!

i think u need someone to talk to tho. You kno where to find me.
Karly

Skye said...

Woah!!! That was brilliant!!! WOW!!! Oh! If you ever need to talk about anything, I'll always be here okay? I honestly don't know what else to say about the story except..... WOW!!!!!!! LOL it was really really really good!!!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly