Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hello Everyone - Urgent Read Now and Comment With Ideas, Personal Experiances, Or Concerns.

Hey guys, It's me. I've felt a little lost in the past week. Kind of searching for myself and Looking for something that I didn't have before. Maybe I found it this week, maybe I didn't, but I'm feeling more like myself this week. Distance seems to come onto me when under situations where I need to be myself, but for now I'm back and hope that everyone will appreciate that I'll be returning to most of my normal things that I do. Like coming on the chat more often and trying to participate in newer RPG's.

On a side note, here's some Artwork I did for class. Tell me what you think. It's entirely made with Text - Words, or sentences for that matter. Comment and tell me what you think. Much appreciated from all.



Alter Cosmos - Friend, RPG - er, and All-around Helpful Guy.
- Individuality is the product of the human mind to differ from the standard of the mind. Is it in my mind that I want to differ from the world, thus making me forget who I truly am? Who am I, Am I the guy that everyone perceives me as, or am I a totally different person from who I am perceived to be? The question is not what is my individual personality and form, but how all of those perceptions shape me into a being of complexities and enigmatic shadows.

2 comments:

Skye said...

I'm sorry Bro, I don't know what to say. I'm only up anyway and it's almost 11am so I can't really think straight right now. I know it's Monday but it's a bank holiday so I've no school. I'll try to comment again later when I can concentrate more.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Cruz said...

I'm glad your back Alt. and I hope you found what you needed and if not that you will find whatever it is soon... and cool pic, just done with text O.o neat-o *hugglz* Liz